Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Mixed Media Mojo - December Challenge

Welcome to our December Challenge! Can you believe it's the end of the year already?  Thanks to all who played along last month in our challenge!  Our Mixed Media Diva and next Guest Designer for January is:


Congrats and please contact me at riaann at optonline dot net!

Now let's move onto December!  This month our theme is Sentiment with a twist to NOT use red or green!


Before we share our fabulous DT creations let's introduce our December Guest:

Meet our December Guest Designer - DEB!

Here is a little something about Deb:
"Hello, my name is Deb Riddell and I am so excited to be here today at Mixed Media Mojo as a guest designer (sorry for the crooked picture, I am really, really bad at taking selfies!)  I live in British Columbia, Canada on a small acreage with my hubbie and our rescue dogs who are much better known as our kids!  I started on my creative journey as a decorative and water colour painter and then branched out into creating home decor and decorative items after discovering the world of folk and primitive art.  From there it was a short hop to mixed media which is my current passion (and dare I say obsession!)  I was so excited when Maria told me what December's challenge theme was going to be here at Mixed Media Mojo and I decided to create a Christmas mixed media plaque to celebrate the season.  Hope you will be able to hop on over to my blog, Paxton Valley Folk Art, to see a step by step on how I created it.  Thanks again to Maria and Mixed Media Mojo for giving me this opportunity and wishing everyone happy holidays!  Deb xo"

Now let's check out the wonderful creations from the Design Team!

December Guest - Deb








Please link up below a new project created for this challenge and do not combine with more than 6 other challenges.  Limit to 3 entries per person. You can be the next Mixed Media Mojo Diva and our Guest Designer for January!  Be sure to check to see if you are chosen on December 1!

Be sure to check in Monday's and Wednesday's for Art Journal and Mixed Media Inspiration! 

Thank so much for stopping by! I can't wait to see what you create!

2 comments:

  1. I chanced upon Deb's blog and loved her project and followed her here! What fabulous inspiration from the Design Team and what an inspirational blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous inspiration from the DT as always and thank you again for asking me to be a guest designer for you, what a great theme this month! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete