Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Welcome June!

And another month has gone just like that!  It's time to announce our Mixed Media Diva for the May Challenge!  Thanks to all who played along with us this month!

Only one person can be crowned our Mixed Media Diva and that is:

Autumn with this fantastic canvas:



Congrats!! Please contact our Guest Designer Coordinator Jannet - (gillslap AT yahoo.co.uk.) for your badge and information on being our next Guest Designer!


Now onto our June Challenge!


In honor of the Queen of England's birthday this month's theme is "FIT FOR A QUEEN" with a twist of Jewels / Gems.






I hope you will play along with us this month! Please link up below a new project created for this challenge and do not combine with more than 6 other challenges. Limit to 3 entries per person. You can be the next Mixed Media Mojo Diva!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Autumn on your win, your Finnabair inspired canvas was gorgeous! Wonderful inspiration from the DT as always, can't wait to do some blog hopping and see all the details and to see what our followers will link up this month. Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous designs from the Design Team all fit for a Queen! I couldn't help but notice some of the samples did not use gems (at least that I could see!), and I wonder if this is an optional twist???? I'm trying to figure out if my make will be allowed without the gems.

    Huge congratulations to Autumn for her win with her beautiful canvas! This girl can do any style with such amazing finesse! Great choice, DT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, the twist is optional you don't have to use gems. I hope you have fun creating ! I look forward to seeing your art.

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! I'm so excited to be this month's diva. Thank you DT! You made my day! Love the samples, what a great dose of inspiration. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Autumn on your beautiful canvas !

    ReplyDelete